Zoning & Land Regulation
recommended for approval as
A motion was made by BOLLIG, seconded by MCGINNITY, that the Zoning
Petition be recommended for approval with condition. The motion carried by the
following vote: 5-0.
1. Owner shall record a deed restriction on the HC-zoned property that states
a. Commercial uses of the property are limited exclusively to the following:
• Indoor sales
• Indoor storage and repair
• Office uses
• Outdoor sales, display or repair
• Utility services
• Trailer repair or maintenance service
b. The installation of off-premises (billboard) signs is prohibited.
c. Development of the site shall conform to the submitted site plan, operations
plan, and lighting plan. Lighting shall be limited to a maximum Kelvin
temperature of 3500K.
d. Development of the site shall comply with any town of Albion requirements
under the town’s commercial design review ordinance, as determined by the
town. If there are conflicts between the submitted site plan and requirements of
the town ordinance, the requirements of the town ordinance shall control.
Site plan excerpt
2. Owner shall obtain required access permit(s) from the Dane County Highway
Department prior to development of the property.
3. Owner shall obtain erosion control and stormwater management permits
from Dane County Land & Water Resources Department prior to development
of the property.
4. A 2-lot Certified Survey Map shall be prepared and recorded to effectuate the
land division of the property and creation of a 10.8 acre HC zoned parcel and
remnant ~19.8 RM-16 zoned parcel. Passed
PETITION: REZONE 11821
APPLICANT: ROBERT & LOU ANN BONJOUR
LOCATION: 7050 TAYLOR ROAD AND SOUTH OF 7050 TAYLOR ROAD, SECTION 19, TOWN
CHANGE FROM: FP-35 Farmland Preservation District TO RR-1 Rural Residential District,
FP-35 Farmland Preservation District TO RR-2 Rural Residential District
REASON: separating existing residence from the farmland and creating a new residential lot