Meeting Agenda - Final-revised
Who benefits? Who is burdened?
Who does not have a voice at the table?
How can policymakers mitigate unintended consequences?
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Virtual Zoom Meeting: See top of agenda for
instructions on how to join the webinar or call in
JOINT MEETING OF DANE COUNTY FOOD COUNCIL AND MADISON FOOD POLICY
This meeting will start at 5:30 pm or when the Meeting of Dane County Food Council
adjourns, whichever is later.
The September 21st, 2022, Joint Meeting of Dane County Food Council and Madison Food Policy Council
Food Plan Work Group is being held virtually.
1. Written Comments: You can send comments on agenda items to email@example.com
2. Register for Public Comment:
• Register to speak at the meeting.
• Register to answer questions.
• Register in support or opposition of an agenda item (without speaking).
If you want to speak at this meeting you must register. You can register at
email with the information you will need to join the virtual meeting.
3. Watch the Meeting: If you would like to join the meeting as an observer, please visit
4. Listen by Phone:
(877) 853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 830 1578 2652
Interpreters must be requested in advance; please see the bottom of the agenda for more information.
Los intérpretes deben solicitarse con anticipación; consulte el final de la agenda para obtener más
Yuav tsuam tau thov txog cov neeg txhais lus hau ntej; thov saib hauv qab kawg ntawm qhov txheej
txheem rau cov ntaub ntawv ntxiv.
For accommodations, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org