conform, in all respects, to the approved site plan, operational plan and phasing
16. New and existing buildings proposed to house a conditional use must be
constructed and maintained to meet the current requirements of the applicable
sections of the Wisconsin Commercial Building Code or Uniform Dwelling Code.
17. The applicant shall apply for, receive and maintain all other legally required
and applicable local, county, state and federal permits. Copies of approved
permits or other evidence of compliance will be provided to the zoning
administrator upon request.
18. Any ongoing business operation must obtain and continue to meet all legally
required and applicable local, county, state and federal licensing requirements.
Copies of approved licenses or other evidence of compliance will be provided to
the zoning administrator upon request.
19. All vehicles and equipment must access the site only at approved locations
identified in the site plan and operations plan.
20. At least two off-street parking spaces must be provided, consistent with s.
21. If the Dane County Highway, Transportation and Public Works Department or
the town engineer determine that road intersection improvements are necessary
to safely accommodate the conditional use, the cost of such improvements shall
be borne by the landowner. Costs borne by the landowner shall be proportional
to the incremental increase in traffic associated with the proposed conditional
22. The Zoning Administrator or designee may enter the premises of the
operation in order to inspect those premises and to ascertain compliance with
these conditions or to investigate an alleged violation. Zoning staff conducting
inspections or investigations will comply with any applicable workplace safety
rules or standards for the site.
23. The owner must post, in a prominent public place and in a form approved by
the zoning administrator, a placard with the approved Conditional Use Permit
number, the nature of the operation, name and contact information for the
operator, and contact information for the Dane County Zoning Division.
24. The owner or operator must keep a copy of the conditional use permit,
including the list of all conditions, on the site, available for inspection to the
public during business hours.
25. Failure to comply with any imposed conditions, or to pay reasonable county
costs of investigation or enforcement of sustained violations, may be grounds for
revocation of the conditional use permit. The holder of a conditional use permit
shall be given a reasonable opportunity to correct any violations prior to
26. If any use allowed by an approved conditional use permit is abandoned for
one year or more, the associated conditional use permit shall be terminated.
Future re-establishment of an abandoned conditional use shall require approval
of a new conditional use permit.
27. This conditional use permit shall automatically expire on sale of the property
or the business to an unrelated third party.
5 - BOLLIG,DOOLAN,KIEFER,MCGINNITYandRATCLIFF