Minutes - Final Unless Amended by
Tree Board Policy Work Group
Who benefits? Who is burdened?
Who does not have a voice at the table?
How can policymakers mitigate unintended consequences?
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Virtual Zoom Meeting: See top of agenda for
instructions on how to join the webinar or call in by
A. Call To Order
3 - Lead Member MICHELE RITT, MATT NOONE, and ALEX MODERHOCK
1 - MARLA EDDY
Also Present: Lisa Johnson
B. Consideration of Minutes
MAY 17 2022 TREE BOARD MIN
A motion was made by RITT, seconded by NOONE, that the Minutes be approved.
The motion carried by a voice vote 3-0.
C. Discussion Items
1. Discussion of workgroup organization and meeting schedule. – Keeping current
schedule as is.
2. Policy ideas to explore – Tree protection/ replanting program (trees of a certain
- Planting more fruit trees as well.
- Reaching out to each location to see how they set up their policies to set up
something similar in Madison?
- Review policies and websites for next month’s meeting.
- Adding request to preserve civil war trees in Town of Berry (Southern WI)